Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BGA . .



BGA. Have you ever heard of it? It’s a little something I like to call Big Group Anxiety. I live in the same building with about 35 BYU interns. We do a lot together and we love being together . . . really, we do, but sometimes I come down with a case of BGA.

I spent Conference Weekend in Richmond, Virginia. My friend invited me to go with her and three friends to her family’s home to watch General Conference and take a breather from DC life.

The trip was pure bliss.

Home cooked meals by her dear mother. Seven layer taco dip (so much better without the beans). Twelve mile run around lakes, forest trails, local schools, and abandoned coalmines. General Conference. Player piano sing alongs in the living room. Bunk beds. Cinnamon rolls. More General Conference.

Richmond was a great BGA recovery.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i get that way a lot :) oh how i miss you scotty!

Ashley said...

Sounds wonderful!! Sounds like you need some true "home cooking" in your life. How does Thanksgiving sound?

BALL said...

fun, fun, fun!