Sunday, October 3, 2010

August 26, 2010 . .



Family Pictures is the event we patiently avoid for a couple of years until the family is going to be separated even more than before. Sometimes it’s a mission or college, but in this case it was me moving to Washington D.C. for an internship.

It was funny that somehow everyone had the busiest month of their lives leaving a three hour window for all 16 family members to get together and say “cheese.” The date was set, the photographer booked, our color scheme solidified . . . phew.

I got a call the morning of the big day from my dad. It went a little something like this . . . “Just cooperate, and everyone will be happy.” End of conversation. Everyone else in the family got the same call and apparently that was sufficient. Everyone seemed to have a good time and we got some great shots.

Enjoy. These were all taken in our yard.

http://achamberlainphotography.com/blog/?p=407

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Dear Scotty,
Love the pictures! Love the blue color scheme and everyone's blue, blue eyes! Love having you back in the blogging world! Would love to hear about your DC adventures!
<3 the birds

Grace said...

Love love love all the pics!!! Thanks for sharing! Everyone looks so good!!!

KoOie said...

Sweetest little family EVER!! I love the pics Scotty! And I feel like im gonna be sad and miss you while your in DC, but lets face it....we never see each other!!! But I still LOVE you!! Be safe in the big city little brother!! LUF

The Wright Stuff said...

I miss you and your family sooo much! I love the pictures! It's so great to see everyone. I hope to see everyone sometime soon! :)

Calli Fox said...

My favorite people!