Monday, March 2, 2009







The only connection that I had with Boise was the famous scene from the movie "Singles Ward" where a young man is called to serve in Boise, Idaho. That has all changed. My roommates and I all went to visit Jason's family over President's Day weekend and it was a blast. His parents took such good care of us. We especially love his mom LuAnn. What a peach! We didn't even have a chance to get hungry or need anything because she was always busy making sure that we were comfortable. One of the highlights was skiing at Bogus Basin. It had snowed a foot that day and it was beautiful. Boise isn't bad at all, in fact, I loved it.

2 comments:

J. Guest said...

I was convinced my freshman year that I would end up marrying a Boise girl.

mmmhmm

Calli Fox said...

It's about time you start blogging again. I need every event posted. Just teasing... kind of. Looks like a blast! Calli