Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A grapefruit a day keeps the doctor away . . .


First things first. I am not on the grapefruit diet, unless the only requirement is to eat a grapefruit daily. I'm not even sure what the grapefruit diet is, but I do eat a grapefruit everyday because I love them. I'm telling you, Boise will change your life. LuAnn would cut up grapefruit every morning for us and ever since then I have been a fan. I like to cut them in half, cut them into their sectors and pour sugar on top. So good. I usually find myself eating them after about eleven at night. Great late night snack.

2 comments:

Calli Fox said...

Can I have some? Looks sooo good! I need more posts from you. I check everyday. :) Calli

Unknown said...

Professor, I had no idea that you had a blog and I dont know HOW I didnt know. Grapefruits make me think of my Mother; she eats them the same way. Love you dear.