Monday, February 23, 2009

348 W 500 S Salt Lake City




I can't get enough of Paula Abdul, big hair, crayola colors, etc. Last night I watched "Can't Buy Me Love" with Patrick Dempsey, Amanda Peterson and Seth Green. I can't believe how much they've grown up since then. Crazy! The eighties seemed like a great time to be alive. My question is this: did they really where bright colors, tight clothes, balloon pants etc. Take a look at our eighties outfits and let me know how accurate we are. And if you're ever in the mood for eighties dancing visit Area 51 from 11 to 2 on Thursday nights.

5 comments:

Calli Fox said...

I love that movie! Amie and I use to watch that movie all the time. I'm a big fan! Calli

The Wright Stuff said...

LOL!! All my friends tease me that I am such an 80's fan! Whenever I go into thrift stores, I am on the lookout for new accessories, etc. for my costume box!
You and your friends did an awesome job reliving the crazy 80's! That club looks like it's such a blast!!!

BALL said...

Scott, I've missed your posts, glad to see the good times. You look great, you need to look for a sweater vest with one of those little crocodiles on it and some penny loafers.

Linze Kate said...

Lookie who I found! Haha... I'm excited to read your blog from time to time now!
Oh, and in two Thursdays we're hitting up Area 51 or Studio 600 with some friends visiting from Cali... You should get a group together. The end.
*muah*

Anonymous said...

In a word "Yes" we really did dress that way. My mother had an entire wardrobe of neon colors, and I could roll my pants so tight that my feet started to tingle from the blood being cut off to them. Good Time!! Good to see you post again!