Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Portis

PORTIS Hat and coat stand


My favorite gifts are the ones that you never would have thought to ask for but are perfect for you. Portis is a perfect addition to my apartment. A friend of mine and all of my roommates gave us our christmas gift early to aid us in all of our entertaining endeavors this holiday season. We named her Elaine. She's so practical and her design is very attractive. Don't you just love her legs? Next time you come over you'll have to test how strong her arms are. Trust me . . . great arms. So take off your coat and stay a while.

7 comments:

k.young said...

I love it! And I just love you! You are so funny! I am glad to see you are still the same old Scotty!

BALL said...

Scott, you are hilarious, I am giggling right now and I can't wait to meet your new girl!

Scotty K.C. said...

Trust me. She's worth meeting.

Grace said...

SCOTT!!! Yay! I love your posts! I've just joined the blogging world..so fun!

Calli Fox said...

I need one of these. I guess I'll just have to stop by and meet her. Hey Scott Thanksgiving was a blast. Good Times!

Calli Fox said...

Scott, You are now a link on my blog.

Lisa Marie said...

Who knew you had a blog! Sweet, you can check ours out too! denisandlisaclayson.blogspot.com