Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lexie Fern . . .



Happy Birthday Grandma Lexie! I love my grandma. She is so much fun. The two of us went to Kneaders today to celebrate her special day. She doesn't seem a bit older. She'll always have a young heart and she really is one sassy lady. I'm even jealous of how well she dresses. She's got style. She's one of the only "seniors" that I know that subscribes to Vogue and Bazaar. Not only does she have great taste but she is a great entertainer. I love to throw parties too so I must have picked that up from her. She is a great hostess and she has all of the gear for a great dinner party. She loves the finer things in life and she even said, "you can never be too good to yourself" when she decided to buy the most expensive toilet paper today at Walmart. Way to live it up Grandma! I love how optimistic she is. She is not hard to please at all and loves to be spontaneous. I love that about her. Although she is happiest when she's going anywhere in the car. I'm grateful to be her grandson and friend. Happy Birthday Lexie Fern.

3 comments:

k.young said...

So cute. What a neat tribute to your Grandma.

BALL said...

I love this Scott, my heart is full and ready to burst!

Calli Fox said...

This is so sweet. You are an amazing grandson. I just love your grandma Lexie. Thanks for sharing.