Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nicknames . .



I've had a few nicknames in my day . .

Scotty, Scoot, Scooter, Cristofero, Christy (short for my last name - a missionary thing) but when I arrived in London I got a new nickname.

So, I'm studying abroad in London. I know, I know . . great way to avoid reality after graduation, right? Right! It was now or never, and it's now . . apparently. So let's sum it up. 35 girls. 6 guys (I'll explain later). 3 professors and their families. 2 brazilians (they cook and tidy up).

Back to the nickname thing. One of my professors has the most adorable four year old daughter and she calls me Scotch.

And now, so does everyone else.

Oh and that list of people - 61 in total. Yeah we all live together in the same house, but I'll save that for another post.

1 comment:

BALL said...

Scotty wot, I have been so behind on reading the blog or keeping up with anything really. I love the new nickname. Meatloaf really is quite good, I love your grad tribute, lion king looks fun, the no name horse was bingo. Eat some fish and chips for me! acw