Thursday, December 11, 2008

Too Much of a Good Thing is Wonderful



Provo has a great new hang out. It's called Spark Restaurant/Lounge. It is pretty much the best thing to happen to Provo since the establishment of BYU. And maybe they're the only two things that have happened here. Oh man, this place is chic. When you walk in, you feel like you're in a big city lounge. The decor is modern and it has a very inviting atmosphere. All of their drinks are virgin and very delicious. I love to meet there late at night with friends that I don't see very often and just sit back and relax. I was talking with a few friends and we determined that since we found out about Spark five weeks ago, we've been more than fifteen times! Too much of a good thing is definitely wonderful.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So I know you didn't believe Kelly and me last night but here are some copied and pasted definitions from dictionary.com. I just thought you should know because I think you are very CHIC!

sheik   /ʃik, ʃeɪk/ [sheek, sheyk]
–noun
1. Also, shaikh, sheikh. (in Islamic countries) the patriarch of a tribe or family; chief: a term of polite address.

chic   /ʃik/
adjective, -er, -est.
1. attractive and fashionable; stylish: a chic hat.
–noun
2. style and elegance, esp. in dress: Paris clothes have such chic.
3. stylishness; modishness: the chic of the firstnighters.

Calli Fox said...

I want to hang out at Spark.

Curtis & Ashley said...

Oh Scotty...we're so lucky to have found your blog! Simply amazing...ours is curtandash.blogspot.com but we don't have as much excitement in our lives as you so it may just be a little lame!

Chad Johnson said...

I think it is overrated, over priced and over gay.