Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm a Blogger . .






I'm officially a blogger. I started the account some time ago but I finally figured out what my address and password are. So here I am! I thought about having a theme but I've decided that I will just write about whatever I want. So don't be surprised if it's a scrapbook/shout out/current events catastrophe. I love to travel and participate in random activities of insanity like the marathon that I ran this month but I'll have to "blog" about that later. One of my favorite adventures was my recent trip to L.A. to see "Wicked" - it was out of this world. People often think that I'm constantly doing amazing things but I'd say that's debatable. Last night, for example, my roommates and I sat around with friends and found ourselves watching the screen saver on the TV for like twenty five minutes to see if the symbol would hit the corner at a perfect 45 degree angle. How's that for amazing?! I was ashamed to hear that there is an Office episode containing the same pathetic activity. Talk about embarrassing!

7 comments:

BALL said...

Congratulations on entering the blogging world! I liked your post and I will be checking back frequently. Was the process of running the marathon a "live in the moment" experience? I must know I will be waiting in anticipation to hear...

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Welcome to the blogging world. I knew it was just a matter of time until you made it here. I can't wait to peak into your amazing mind and see what lurks there. Although, I dont comment often I do check often. So, go forth and blog-it-up!!

Unknown said...

Hey now, if the activity was pathetic does that therefore label us as pathetic for watching it? If so...we're all pathetic together...

amy said...

blog stalk me all you want!!! i love it too. glad to see you have come aboard. i will now be blog stalking you!

amy said...

by the way did you ever take that photo class. i am taking another one next month we can take it together and talk nerdy camera talk.

amy said...

did you take the first one? cuz you have to take it to take the second one and that is the one I am taking. it starts nov. 5

Ashley said...

hey scotty, look forward to seeing what you blog!! See ya at dinner